MetaData for Evans Creek Watershed Assessment
Evans Creek Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Evans Creek Watershed Council
- Publish Date: February 1995
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: The Evans Creek Watershed Council's planning area is an important part of the diverse 3,300,000 acre (5,156 square mile) Rogue River Basin. The approximate 261,760 acre (409 square mile Evans Creek Watershed Council's planning area includes lands in Jackson County (approximately 406 square miles) and Josephine County (approximately 3 square miles) of Southwest Oregon.
Evans Creek rises from the northern divide separating the Rogue River Basin from the Umpqua Basin and traves in a generally south-southwest direction to its confluence with the Rogue main stem at the City of Rogue River.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Evans Creek Watershed Basin
- Status: Draft
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field decsriptions.