MetaData for Jenny Creek Watershed Assessment & Analysis
Jenny Creek Watershed Assessment & Analysis
- Originator: USDI, Bureau of Land Management, Medford District, Ashland Resource Area
- Publish Date: February 1995
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: The "Jenny Creek Watershed Assessment and Analysis" follows the direction provided in the "Standards and Guidelines for Management of Habitat for Late-Successional and Old-Growth Forest Related Species Within the Range of the Northern Spotted Owl." It is an information gathering and analytical process, not a decision-making process. This information can be utilized during the National Environmental Policy Act process for any projects that may be planned for this watershed in the future. It provides the basis for project-specific proposals, and determines monitoring and restoration needs for the watershed.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Jenny Creek Watershed, Rogue Basin
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?