MetaData for Middle Applegate Assessment Project
Middle Applegate Assessment Project
- Originator: Applegate River Watershed Council
- Publish Date: May 2007
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: The Oregon Watershed Assessment Manual was used to guide the middle Applegate assessment. The assessment involves historical analysis, a review of current conditions and recommendations for future restoration activities. Results and recommendations are presented at a 6th field Hydrologic Unit Code (HUC) scale.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The middle Applegate extends roughly from the town of Applegate to the town of Ruch and.includes the following subwatersheds: Forest Creek, Spencer Gulch, Humbug Creek, Thompson Creek and Slagle Creek.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field decsriptions.