MetaData for North Fork Malheur River Watershed Assessment
North Fork Malheur River Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Prairie City Ranger District, Malheur National Forest
- Publish Date: September 1995
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: This watershed assessment will document information to establish what currently exists in the southern portion of North Fork Malheur Watershed, what processes and activities historically took place, interpretations of causal factors, and recommendations of possible management practices. The analysis area consists of subwatersheds 07D, 07G. 07H, 071. and 07K.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: North Fork Malheur River Watershed, Malheur National Forest, Malheur-Owyhee Basin
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field descriptions.
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?