MetaData for Bully Creek Watershed Assessment and Strategy
Bully Creek Watershed Assessment and Strategy
- Originator: Malheur Soil and Water Conservation District
- Publish Date: August 1997
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This watershed strategy integrates all aspect ofthe subbasin so it views the total system. Historically, natural resource plans have addressed a single problem or only one resource. Coalition members are committed to carrying out this plan, voluntarily, over a period ofdecades. The plan will emphasize "preventive maintenance" instead ofafter-the-fact clean-up. It is the road map to guide private landowners and public-land managers in their efforts to preserve the natural and community resources ofthe Bully Creek subbasin in an economically reasonable manner for all citizens. Implementing the plan will make it possible for public and private land ownerships to achieve improvements ofcontiguous habitats.
- Purpose: The purpose of the Bully Creek Coalition is to demonstrate that coordinated resource management by local landowners, local, State, and Federal agencies, and public interest groups can enhance the resource base of the Bully Creek watersheds and demonstrate the compatibility of their mutual goals.
The overall goal of the Bully Creek watershed action strategy is to promote improvement of contiguous habitat, touching or connected throughout in an unbroken sequence. This will provide a unified approach to issues of wildlife habitat and riparian and upland vegetation.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Bully Creek Watershed, Malheur Basin
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field decsriptions.