MetaData for Malheur Basin Watershed Assessment
Malheur Basin Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Malheur-Owyhee Watershed Council
- Publish Date: September 1998
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: The watershed plan addresses many of the physical, biological, and geological aspects of
the basin including a condition assessment. This plan emphasizes local remedies in the
form of landowner participation in practices to reduce/eliminate those elements that
degrade water quality in croplands and rangelands.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Malheur Basin Watershed
- Status: Draft
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field descriptions.
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?