MetaData for Thirtymile Creek Watershed Assessment
Thirtymile Creek Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Gilliam-East John Day Watershed Council
- Publish Date: June 2006
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: The Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board's Oregon Watershed Assessment Manual was used
as the guideline for this assessment. The manual provides background information on watershed
functions in Oregon and resources for conducting the assessment. It provides step-by-step
instruction for completing each chapter ofthe assessment. Copies of the manual can be
downloaded from OWEB's website, http ://www.oweb.state.or.us. The Thirtymile Creek
watershed assessment encompasses the entire watershed, with a focus on private lands.
- Purpose: The Thirtymile Creek watershed assessment was written for the Gilliam-East John Day
Watershed Council and the Gilliam Soil and Water Conservation District with the intended
audience ofthe board of directors ofthese two councils, watershed residents, and the general
public. A watershed assessment evaluates how well a watershed is functioning. This assessment
will serve as a baseline for the intended audience to identify restoration opportunities.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Thirtymile Creek Watershed, John Day Basin
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field descriptions.
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?