MetaData for Pine Creek Watershed Assessment vol. 1
Pine Creek Watershed Assessment vol. 1
- Originator: Powder Basin Watershed Council
- Publish Date: August 2000
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: The Pine Creek Watershed Assessment consists oftwo volumes: Volume I -Report; Volume 2 Letters
of Comment. This is Volume 1 and includes information on the condition of basic resources in the watershed and on watershed health issues.
The goal ofthe Powder Basin Watershed Council (Council) is to assist local stakeholders in the Pine Creek watershed to develop a watershed action plan from this assessment. Prior to the development ofthat action plan, local stakeholders will be asked to evaluate and prioritize the watershed health issues in this assessment, and to define objectives for additional assessments and watershed improvement needs.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Pine Creek Watershed, Powder Basin
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field decsriptions.