MetaData for Upper Powder River Watershed Assessment
Upper Powder River Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Powder Basin Watershed Council
- Publish Date: September 2001
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: The goal ofthe Powder Basin Watershed Council (Council) is to assist local stakeholders in the watershed(s) to develop a watershed action plan from this assessment. Prior to the development of that action plan, local stakeholders should use this assessment to help them to evaluate and prioritize the watershed health issues in the Upper Powder River watershed.
The Council has a Vision Statement and a list of Watershed Health Concerns for the Powder Basin (see appendix A) that they use as a guiding premise for their work with local stakeholders.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Upper Powder River Watershed, Powder Basin
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field decsriptions.