MetaData for Upper Deschutes Subbasin Assessment
Upper Deschutes Subbasin Assessment
- Originator: Upper Deschutes Watershed Council
- Publish Date: August 2003
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: The purpose of the Upper Deschutes Subbasin Assessment was to gather together
existing data and information on all the historic and current conditions that play a role in impacting the watershed health of the subbasin. The details, recommendations, and data gaps discussed within the assessment will assist the Upper Deschutes Watershed Council and other natural resource managers in the area identify key restoration projects and opportunities to enhance fish and wildlife habitat and water quality in the subbasin.
By combining all of the existing available information on watershed resources, the Upper Deschutes Watershed Council hopes to raise community awareness about the interconnections and impacts within the whole Upper Deschutes Subbasin system. The key findings and recommendations within the assessment identify and prioritize opportunities for voluntary actions that are directed toward improving fish and wildlife habitat and water quality.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Upper Deschutes Subbasin, Deschutes Basin
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field decsriptions.