MetaData for Habitat Surveys; Butte Creek and Morton Creek, New River Watershed
Habitat Surveys; Butte Creek and Morton Creek, New River Watershed
- Originator: Matt Swanson
- Publish Date: 8/31/2010
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Soil and Water Conservation District
- Name: Matt Swanson
- Job Position: Project Effectiveness Monitoring Program Manager
- Telephone: (541) 247-2755 ext. 2#
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: Aquatic Inventory Project (AIP) habitat surveys for Butte Creek and Morton Creek, New River watershed.
- Purpose: Project effectiveness monitoring of new channel construction projects on lower Butte and Morton Creeks.
- Time Period of Content: 2008
- Geographic Extent: Butte Creek and Morton Creek, New River watershed
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints: Summary report is the property of the District.
- Format: Spreadsheet, Database, Word Document
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: Habitat surveys conducted by District staff, analysis conducted using ODFW's AIP analysis tools.
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: All AIP fields except the riparian survey
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?