MetaData for Seven Basins Watershed Assessment
Seven Basins Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Seven Basins Watershed Council and Environmental Management Services, Inc.
- Publish Date: February 27, 2004
- Online Link: http://www.sevenbasins.org/PDF/Assessment/Full/Seven%20Basins%20Watershed%20Assessment.pdf
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: David Graham
- Job Position: Seven Basins Watershed Council Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 770-6977
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: The watershed assessment includes the topics: a brief history of the Seven Basins Watershed, channel habitat type classification, hydrology and water uses, riparian/wetlands assessment, impact of wildfire, sediment sources, channel modification assessment, water quality, fish assessment, and summary of watershed conditions.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Seven Basins Watershed (SBW) lies in southwestern Oregon and encompasses some 258,615 acres or about 405 square miles.
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: