MetaData for White River Watershed Assessment
White River Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Wasco County Area Watershed Councils and Wasco County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Publish Date: 5/25/2004
- Online Link: http://www.wasco.oacd.org/WRAssessment%20Final%20Version.pdf
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Jennifer Clark
- Job Position: Wasco County Area Watershed Councils Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 296-6178 Ext. 119
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This Assessment has been undertaken by the White River Watershed Council, in partnership with the Wasco County Soil and Water Conservation District. It is the intent of this Assessment to provide a reference point from which the stakeholders in the White River Watershed, those who live and work in the watershed, can continue to plan for the health of its lands and waters into the future.
The assessment contains sections on: a watershed description, settlement and development, stream flow and water rights, irrigation and water management, runoff and erosion, water quality, channel types, riparian and wetlands conditions, aquatic habitat, upland habitat, and evaluation.
- Purpose: The purpose of the Assessment is to provide a description of conditions and trends in the White River Watershed relevant to conservation of its natural resources. The objective is to discover where natural resources or processes are working, and where they need to be restored, particularly in regards to fish habitat and water quality.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The White River Watershed is located on the east slope and in the eastern foothills of the Cascade Range
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: