MetaData for Upper South Fork John Day River Watershed Assessment
Upper South Fork John Day River Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Upper South Fork John Day Basin Watershed Council; Grant Soil and Water Conservation District
- Publish Date: November 2003
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Phil St. Clair
- Job Position: Chairman
- Telephone: (541) 477-3828
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This assessment includes watershed characterization, historical conditions, habitat types, hydrology, water use and quality, riparian areas, sediment sources, channel modifications, fisheries, and fish habitat for the Upper South Fork of the John Day River, which is defined as that stretch of the South Fork that is above Izee Falls. Summaries and recommendations are given.
- Time Period of Content: 1824 - 2000
- Geographic Extent: Upper South Fork John Day River.
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?