MetaData for Trout Creek Watershed Assessment, Part 2: Condition Evaluation and Action Opportunities
Trout Creek Watershed Assessment, Part 2: Condition Evaluation and Action Opportunities
- Originator: Trout Creek Watershed Council
- Publish Date: August 2002
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Pam McAdams
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 923-4358 x113
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This document summarizes "Trout Creek Watershed Assessment: Findings" and evaluates opportunities for voluntary actions to improve watershed conditions. Information from the assessment is used to identify fish habitat and water quality issues for general areas of the watershed.
- Purpose: This synthesis will help prioritize opportunities for habitat restoration actions and information needs, which can be addressed through future monitoring and other studies.
- Time Period of Content: 2002
- Geographic Extent: Trout Creek, Deschutes River basin.
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: