MetaData for Bear Creek Watershed Assessment, Phase II - Bear Creek Tributary Assessment
Bear Creek Watershed Assessment, Phase II - Bear Creek Tributary Assessment
- Originator: Bear Creek Watershed Council
- Publish Date: December 2001
- Online Link: http://www.rvcog.org/MN.asp?pg=WR_BCWA_Main_Page
- Agency: Rogue Valley Council of Governments
- Name: Craig Harper
- Job Position: Natural Resources Dept. Mgr.
- Telephone: (541) 423-1369
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This document assesses 21 tributary sub-basins in the Bear Creek watershed in terms of history, physiography and physical structure, human demographic characteristics, channel morphology, and riparian habitat. It concludes with a comparison, and technical prioritization, of conditions across sub-basins.
- Time Period of Content: 1995 - 2000
- Geographic Extent: Bear Creek watershed.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF files in WinZip
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
||File Type Category
bear cr - rogue.zip
||8/22/2005 12:18:03 PM