MetaData for Illinois River Watershed Assessment
Illinois River Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Illinois Valley Soil and Water Conservation District/Watershed Council; USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Publish Date: December 1999
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Soil and Water Conservation District
- Name: Teri Town
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: 541-592-3731
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This document includes an introduction, a section on rare and endangered species, water resources budget, watershed vegetation/ecosystems - inventory and analysis, hydrologic analysis, water temperature analysis, water quality assessment, biological assessment - fish, biological assessment - terrestrial, social assessment, forest land analysis, grazing land analysis, wetland inventory and functions, and a glossary of terms. The entire document (without appendices) is 145 pp., but each section resides in its own PDF file. The numerous appendices contain maps, figures and tables,and other supplemental information.
- Purpose: This assessment provides resource information to help local conservation agencies and residents increase their understanding of natural resource issues in the Illinois River Watershed. It will provide baseline data in project areas that will enhance the opportunity for irrigation water management and will directly benefit steelhead and coho.
- Time Period of Content: 1999
- Geographic Extent: Illinois River Valley
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: 21 PDFs in 2 zipped files
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: No data.