MetaData for Deep and Goose Creek Watershed Assessment 2005
Deep and Goose Creek Watershed Assessment 2005
- Originator: Clackamas River Basin Council, Watershed Professionals Network, LLC
- Publish Date: 2005
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Cheryl McGinnis
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: 503-558-0992
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: This extensive assessment contains a summary, introduction, chapters on hydrology and water use, riparian habitat conditions, sediment sources, water quality, and fisheries. Numerous tables and figures are included. Recommendations are given and data gaps identified. The appendices, containing a fish passage assessment report, potential contaminant source spreadsheet, and the ODFW Habitat Survey Reach Description & Summaries, are not included. 153 pp.
- Purpose: The CRBC can use this report and the maps to develop a specific action plan for the watershed tailored to their interests, abilities, and priorities.
- Time Period of Content: historical - current 2005
- Geographic Extent: Lower Clackamas River, Deep, NF Deep, Goose, Eagle, Tickle Creeks
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF files in WinZip
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: No data.
||File Type Category