MetaData for Lower Tualatin Watershed Analysis
Lower Tualatin Watershed Analysis
- Originator: Tualatin River Watershed Council; Washington County Soil and Water Conservation District, John Hawksworth
- Publish Date: August 2001
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Soil and Water Conservation District
- Name: April Olbrich
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: 503-846-4810
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: This analysis of the lower Tualatin includes an introduction, characterization, core topics and key questions, current conditions, reference conditions, synthesis, and recommendations. Bibliography. 167 pp. However, many map pages are missing from the document - they are housed in separate PDF files.
- Purpose: The purpose of a watershed analysis is to provide reference information on a basin or subbasin that can be used in future planning.
- Time Period of Content: 2000
- Geographic Extent: Tualatin River, Chicken Creek, Fanno Creek
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: 13 PDF files (maps) zipped; 1 PDF file (report)
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: No data.