MetaData for Jordan-Alder Creek (S. Umpqua) Watershed Assessment, 2006
Jordan-Alder Creek (S. Umpqua) Watershed Assessment, 2006
- Originator: Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians; Partnership for Umpqua Rivers; Barnes & Associates, Inc.; Land and Water Environmental Services
- Publish Date: February 2006
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Bob Kinyon
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: 541 -673-5756
- E-Mail Address: Bob@UmpquaRivers.org
- Abstract: This assessment identifies current habitat limitations and recommends corrective actions, prioritized by potential benefit to salmonids, in the Jordan-Alder Creek subbasin of the South Umpqua River near Canyonville. Sections include introduction, past conditions, current conditions, current trends and potential future conditions, action plan, and references. Copious figures, tables, and maps. Appendices include stream habitat survey results and official letters. 123 pp.
- Purpose: The purpose of this watershed assessment is to identify habitat restortion opportunities that will facilitate the return and sustainability of anadromous fish to Jordan and Alder Creeks.
- Time Period of Content: historical - current 2005
- Geographic Extent: South Umpqua, Jordan Creek, Alder Creek.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: No data.
||File Type Category
||5/25/2007 8:40:23 AM