MetaData for Lower Umpqua River Watershed Assessment, 2006
Lower Umpqua River Watershed Assessment, 2006
- Originator: Umpqua Basin Watershed Council; E&S Environmental Chemistry, Inc.
- Publish Date: May 2006
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Bob Kinyon
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: 541-673-5756
- E-Mail Address: Bob@UmpquaRivers.org
- Abstract: This assessment is the product of a collaborative effort between the UBWC, E&S, and watershed residents, landowners, and stakeholders. Chapters include introduction, past conditions, current conditions, current trends and potential future conditions, action plan, and references. Copious tables, figures, and maps summarize data collections. 151 pp.
- Purpose: To describe the past, present, and potential future conditions that affect water quality and fish habitat within the subject watershed; and to provide a research-based action plan that suggests voluntary activities to landowners in order to improve fish habitat and water quality within the watershed.
- Time Period of Content: historical - current 2005
- Geographic Extent: Lower Umpqua River and tributaries
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: No data.