MetaData for Bakeoven (Deschutes) Watershed Assessment, 2005
Bakeoven (Deschutes) Watershed Assessment, 2005
- Originator: Wasco County Soil & Water Conservation District; Bakeoven Watershed Council
- Publish Date: September 2005
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Jen Clark
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: 541-296-6178 x119
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: The headwaters of the Bakeoven Watershed are located in the Shaniko area in southern Wasco County, east of the Deschutes River at elevations just above 3,200 feet. Bakeoven Creek flows to the Deschutes River at Maupin City Park. Chapters include historic conditions, stream channels, fish and fish habitat, hydrology, riparian conditions, wetlands, road network, water quality, wildlife and wildlife habitat, economic impacts of conservation, summary of issues and recommendations, Bakeoven Action Plan, watershed council goals and objectives, glossary, and references. Numerous tables, figures, and maps summarize data collections. 97 pp.
- Purpose: The purpose of the assessment is to provide a description of conditions and trends in the Bakeoven Creek Watershed relevant to conservation of its natural resources. The objective is to discover where natural resources or processes are working, and where they need to be restored, particularly in regard to fish habitat and water quality.
- Time Period of Content: historical - current 2005
- Geographic Extent: Bakeoven Creek subbasin of the Deschutes River.
- Status: Draft
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: No data.