MetaData for North Yamhill Watershed Assessment, 2001
North Yamhill Watershed Assessment, 2001
- Originator: Yamhill Basin Watershed Council, Denise Hoffert-Hay
- Publish Date: 2001
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Jamie Sheahan
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: 503-434-7447
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This assessment contains the following chapters: introduction and watershed overview; historical conditions; channel habitat types; vegetation; riparian and wetland conditions; channel modifications; sediments; hydrology and water use; water quality; fish species, habitat, history and barriers; restoration and enhancement projects; and watershed conditions summary. References are given at the end of each chapter. 125 pp.
- Purpose: The primary purpose of the assessment is to evaluate how natural and human processes influence the watershed’s ability to produce clean water and suitable habitat for aquatic life. It will serve as a baseline for developing and prioritizing restoration activities. The information collected in this assessment is intended to aid the YBC and the community in developing restoration projects and monitoring plans for the North Yamhill watershed. This is considered a living document and is to be amended, added to, or changed over time and as it is used.
- Time Period of Content: historical - current 2001
- Geographic Extent: North Yamhill Basin
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: No data.