MetaData for A Watershed Assessment for the Siuslaw Basin
A Watershed Assessment for the Siuslaw Basin
- Originator: Siuslaw Basin Council and Ecotrust
- Publish Date: January 2002
- Online Link: http://www.inforain.org/siuslaw/
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Liz Vollmer-Buhl
- Job Position: Siuslaw Watershed Council Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 268-3044
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: This assessments includes information on landscape and Siuslaw cultural history, socioeconomic history, hydrology, riparian vegetation and wetlands, channel habitat types, sediment, water quality, aquatic resources, Siuslaw estuary, watershed conditions, ecological capital, and ongoing efforts to restore the aquatic ecosystem.
- Purpose: The purpose of the assessment is to determine the Siuslaw Basin's general condition.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Siuslaw Basin
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field decsriptions.