MetaData for Hay Creek/Scott Canyon Watershed Assessment
Hay Creek/Scott Canyon Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Gilliam County Natural Resources Department and Gilliam-East John Day Watershed Council
- Publish Date: June 2003
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Sasha Twelker
- Job Position: Gilliam-East John Day Watershed Council Coordinator
- Telephone: 5417018391
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: The Hay Creek/Scott Canyon Watershed Assessment contains aspects of the stream conditions, historical conditions, channel habitat types & channel morphology, hydrology, sediment transport, land and water use, vegetation, fish & wildlife habitat and water quality. The maps in this assessment show the extent and general location of certain watershed features and resulting human impacts.
- Purpose: This report provides an initial analysis of the natural and historical conditions in the watershed, based upon existing information and data, as well as identifies data gaps.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Hay Creek/Scott Canyon watershed
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints: none
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field decsriptions.