MetaData for Chetco River Watershed Assessment
Chetco River Watershed Assessment
- Originator: South Coast and Chetco River Watershed Councils
- Publish Date: June 2001
- Online Link: http://currywatersheds.org/download/files/ChetcoRiverAssessment.pdf
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Harry Hoogesteger
- Job Position: South Coast Watershed Council Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 247-2755
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: The Chetco River Watershed Assessment was prepared for the Chetco River Watershed Council whose members are dedicated to sustaining the health of their watershed. This document contains detailed information about the Chetco River watershed and follows guidelines described in the Governor’s Watershed Enhancement Board’s 1999 Draft Oregon Watershed Assessment Manual. Funding was provided by the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board, Oregon Department of Environmental Quality, United States Bureau of Land Management, Oregon Department of Agriculture, Curry County Soil and Water Conservation District and Oregon State University Extension Service. Topics covered are watershed issues and characterization, historical conditions, ecoregions, channel habitat types, fish and fish habitat, water quality, sediment sources, riparian, wetlands, hydrology, water use, and watershed synthesis.
- Purpose: The purpose of this assessment was to compile, summarize and synthesize existing data and information pertaining to Chetco River’s watershed conditions.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The Chetco River watershed and its division into 17 "subwatersheds"
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: