MetaData for Elk River Watershed Assessment
Elk River Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Elk River and South Coast Watershed Councils
- Publish Date: June 2001
- Online Link: http://currywatersheds.org/download/files/ElkWatershedAssessment.pdf
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Harry Hoogesteger
- Job Position: South Coast Watershed Council Coodinator
- Telephone: (541) 247-2755
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: The Elk River Watershed Assessment was prepared for the Elk River Watershed Council whose members are dedicated to sustaining the health of their watershed. This document contains detailed information about the Elk River watershed and follows guidelines described in the Governor’s Watershed Enhancement Board’s 1999 Draft Oregon Watershed Assessment Manual. Funding was provided by the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board, Oregon Department of Environmental Quality, United States Bureau of Land Management, Oregon Department of Agriculture, Curry County Soil and Water Conservation District and Oregon State University Extension Service. Topics include watershed issues and characterization, ecoregions, channel habitat types, fish habitat, water quality, sediment sources, wetlands, hydrology, water use, and a watershed synthesis.
- Purpose: The purpose of this assessment was to compile, summarize and synthesize existing data and information pertaining to Elk River’s watershed conditions.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The Elk River watershed and its division into ten "subwatersheds"
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: