MetaData for ODFW Wildlife Management Units
ODFW Wildlife Management Units
- Originator: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Publish Date: 07/2016
- Online Link: http://nrimp.dfw.state.or.us/DataClearinghouse/default.aspx?p=202&XMLname=805.xml
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Name: Jeff Kern
- Job Position: Wildlife GIS Analyst
- Telephone: 503-947-6098
- E-Mail Address: Jeff.S.Kern@state.or.us
- Abstract: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife management unit boundaries
- Purpose: For the purpose of wildlife management
- Time Period of Content: Present
- Geographic Extent: Statewide
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: GIS shapefile and KML
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: Lines digitized per the legal descriptions in the Oregon Big Game Handbook; data scale is approximately 1:24000. Refinements were made in 2016.
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field descriptions.